FS: T&T, Winston, F.D. Lyons, Hammock (graphite, glass, bamboo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
turkey

turkey

Hello,

Trying to scale back a bit and move some rods. Prices are USD and include shipping to the USA. I've had these rods for quite some time and haven't used them too much, if at all. They've been carefully stored in their rod bags and in their tubes, except for the Hammock which was hung in its bag.

1. Thomas and Thomas Helix 9' 6wt 4pc in very good condition. I usually take this rod out West. Comes in a cordura T&T travel tube. Asking $425 shipped.

tcm1OIZ.jpg

wpYoY0X.jpg

wJBZs27.jpg

aiYpQKl.jpg

a4F1QJY.jpg

2. Winston fiberglass 9' 9wt 3pc in very good condition. I may have fished this rod once or twice for Great Lakes steelhead. Older San Fran Winston brown glass, gold anodized seat, red Winston rog bag and aluminum tube. Asking $425 shipped.

bGrpmsD.jpg

taxTsgK.jpg

WORnaEq.jpg

BhYcnQt.jpg

nFiKKCu.jpg

3. Dwight Lyons fiberglass 8' 4wt 3pc. Very classy rod in excellent condition. Asking $450 shipped.

z7l1K9z.jpg

Yn4gcTJ.jpg

6DDEIaX.jpg

RW8jXOH.jpg

TW6Z9Ue.jpg

Roger Hammock 8'6" 5wt 3/2 in excellent condition. I don't know much about this maker but I liked the specs and found it to be quite a good looking rod. I purchased it for an Idaho trip and never took it. Very nice varnish finish, ferrules pop nicely. A good rod for a little bigger water than I normally fish. Asking $800 shipped.

ql6SDOB.jpg

tSXpMSc.jpg

DPhfYdG.jpg

47aufPl.jpg

izB4ljQ.jpg

Thank you very much for checking them out!

F.D. Lyons fiberglass rod is sold. Thank you.

oh man that Winston is super nice Turkey. Can I trade you some signed copies of a couple of my books for it? ;) Seriously, sweet glass rods dude. Hope they find a good home

oh man that Winston is super nice Turkey. Can I trade you some signed copies of a couple of my books for it? ;) Seriously, sweet glass rods dude. Hope they find a good home

Hi MG! Good to hear from you sir. I know it wasn't your intent but (PSA) I would encourage anyone who hasn't, check out Raftman's books. Very heart felt words thoughtfully compiled. Take a minute, slow down, and let the cadence wrap around you. Sincerely great work.

A0wHbgv.jpg

Oh, an the Thomas & Thomas is sold. Thanks.

Dude. Truly, thank you. That's incredibly kind of you to say and it means the world to me that my book is on your shelf. Let's meet up stream-side sometime soon!

I think that's a great idea. I don't get out your way as much as I used to. I had family in York but they moved back to my area several years ago. I'll let you know if I'm headed that way.

The T&T is sold.

We'll make it work Turkey! Maybe this spring? Plenty of places to meet halfway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back