FS: Redington Vapen 9' 7wt with Redington Rise Reel

thebassman

thebassman

I am looking to sell my Redington Vapen 9'7wt with a Redington Rise Reel loaded with a blue halo 7wt line. This rod and reel have never seen the water. I purchased them to chase fall browns at night throwing large streamers and smallmouth, but I am embarking on a bike ride to help raise support for an orphanage in Haiti from Pittsburgh to Washington.

There is some bike gear I need, and I need to find some way to help fund the ride and gear so this is it. After looking at my schedule.....it doesn't look like I would get to fish them much anyway.

I want to pass this along to someone who is going to put some fish on these.

I would like to get $350 for the whole set up. A great 7wt outfit ready to go!

I prefer paypal only.

Steven

I am open to cash offers....

What is the handle style...red, black or cork? Black reel or color? Line is WF or what taper?

Brian,

That stick is waay to flashy for you. LOL. That should be pretty stout and a real meat cannon

Andy, can you loan me some bucks when you sell the house or kidney?

thebassman, I would enjoy the rod...but I can't scrape together the amount you are asking...which is a good price for new condition gear. Retail for the rod alone is $350. I have been doing an in-store wobble test of a 6wt every time I go into Bass Pro in Harrisburg.

I'd be interested in reel, not line. Afraid of price though. Just want reel to hold sink tip and it will see daylight 3 days a year.

The rod has the cork handle....The reel is their dark charcoal color. I would split up if someone was interested in one or the other.

What is the best price for the rod alone? PM me. Thanks.

PM Sent Big Bass

Everything is still available. I am open to offers.....so if you are interested shoot me an offer and we will see if we can get something to work out!

Price lowered to $325 for both shipped

Price lowered to $300.....I can't really go any lower than this...I can send pics if you need pics of the rod and reel. Reel comes lined with orange backing and teal and blue wff7wt line from Blue Halo

I'd be interested in the reel & line if you want to sell them separate.

All still available.

Back