FS: NIB Smith Optics Low Light Ignitor (my NIB backup to my main pair)

Big-Bass

Big-Bass

I have another spare pair of sunglasses that are NIB that I got just in case (I have a problem buying multiple pairs for backups). These are the Tenet frame, Low Light Ignitor Techlite glass model with a black frame. They come with the box, hard case, warranty info, Smith decal/sticker, and brand new with stickers sunglasses. They are flawless. They retail for $209. I need to move these to make room for other projects. $125 OBO to your door money order or check. I doubt you'll find a better cloudy day, morning/evening glass on the market. If you don't believe me, feel free to read any review of this lens online. Please PM me if interested. Thank you!

I can post pictures of the glasses on here if someone can show me how. Or PM me and I will email them to you. Thanks!

Click reply, browse file to attach, select file, attach and then submit. Or....text it to me and I'll upload for you. Damn tech savvy kids.

Lost my modem and can't upload from phone. I'll try to get it on here tomorrow for you.

If it helps at all, I got a pair of these back in the spring and think the glasses are so good.....I also picked up a backup pair. Low sun angle, under canopy of trees and even on pretty bright sun days....hard to beat. Also my favorite pair.

site is jacked. can't upload anything. sorry

check this link for pic and info on glasses
http://gorgeflyshops.blogspot.com/2013/10/product-review-smith-optics-tenet-with.html

Back