(Frogg) Toggs Breathable Waders

albatross

albatross

Does anyone have any experience with breathable waders from the "Toggs" brand (possibly Frogg Toggs)? My old waders have been leaking and its time to replace them. I've found a good deal on these online from Troutlet.

I've seen the Frogg Toggs rainwear at Gander Mountian and it looks like a nice concept. Its different from most other waterproof breathable fabrics I've encoutered.

Any thoughts?

Looks like I'll have to be the guinea pig on this one. I'll write a review in a few weeks.

my dad has them and he likes them...they seem really nice

Good to hear BigJohn. I have a pair ordered. Should get them this week!

That's a great price on those! Even if they're not exactly what you're looking for, they'd make a solid backup.

Let everyone know what you think of them once you get them and have been able to use them.

Great find.

My Toggs waders arrived yesterday. The fit, finish, and quality seem fine. Maybe I'll baptize them in the Falling Springs Branch this afternoon.

Well, I have been on a few outings now with these waders and I like them alot. They are a very comfortable lightweight wader with built-in gravel guards and wading belt. Only time will tell how durable they are, but for $65 its hard to go wrong!

Please do update this if you find anything wrong with them.

I'm getting closer to buying a spare pair of waders....

We carried the Frogg toggs at the warehouse I was working at. At the time they were pretty new and we did not sell many. I do not remember a single return or complaint on any of their waders. We carried them for a year before I left so that isn't a very long time to say if they are durable or not. The price is right and for a backup pair it may your best choice.

Great find on those, I've seen them and often wondered about them. Nice info to know. For $65 bucks if they lasted only one year, you could by a new set each year and it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Hopefully you get lots of time on the water and many years out of them. Thanks for the info!

Back