free Kayaking / Pittsburgh

Bruno

Bruno

Venture Outdoors is offering:

250 & Fit Kick-off Celebration - Free Kayaking

Tuesday, September 25
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Roberto Clemente Bridge
(6th Street Bridge, Downtown Pittsburgh)

Take a break from the work day! Stop by Kayak Pittsburgh, located under the Clemente Bridge, and take out a kayak on us to help kick-off Pittsburgh 250 & Fit. No RSVP required. First come, first served.

Venture Outdoors, its outdoor recreation partners, and Pittsburgh 250 invite you to bring your bike, paddle your kayak, or walk on over for a mid-day celebration.

250 & Fit is an initiative designed to help the people of southwestern Pennsylvania transform their lifestyles by improving their health, wellness, and fitness.

For more information, visit imaginepittsburgh.com

Venture outdoors usually charges 60 or 70 bucks for anything they do including their fly fishing outings. Free is good for them.

when I was in Sacramento...and single.....and lonely.
Their Sierra club was really active. Every now and then they would have a Sierra singles hike and bar crawl. Me and my buddy figgured what the heck and agreed to try it out.
You guessed it.
1 hippey chick smelling of patcholi and 23 fat dudes in their late 30's wearing tie dye and berks.
Me and my buddy skipped the hike and just went to the bar.

moral of the story.

Now that I am fat and old you will see me under the Clemente bridge in my tie dye and berks looking to do some Yaking. :-o

Venture Outdoors is pretty cool IMHO and some of the events are worth the cash.

Back