Free Flies

pabrookie94

pabrookie94

Hello all,

I am a new tier and have been fly fishing for about 6 years now. Recently, TBD put a post on here about free tying material and I contacted him being a new tier and he was grateful enough to tell me some would be on the way. I believe that getting into this sport can be very expensive and would love to see more people doing it.

I have acquired a few hundred flies over the last six years that I have purchased both from online stores and one or two fly shops in CO and I have decided since I want to fish with only flies that I have tied, I will be giving my flies away. I have tied up plenty of generic nymphs and buggers to hold me through the winter until I can get more materials for other patterns and would like to see someone put them to use!

If you are a new fisherman or know a kid who would use them then please PM me and I will get back to you.

seems like there are a lot of stand up guys around here..PM sent

Props to you, and all the other FFers paying it forward.

I have a buddy I fish with that I know would be interested. I'll pm you n

There are a few people that replied. Just PM me your address(I believe I responded to all of you) and I'll ship them out when I get the chance(college sucks). I'm glad to see all this paying it forward and I would be nowhere today if it weren't done for me.

I agree, it is great to see all this paying it forward. I also agree that a lot of us would be no where if it weren't for others offering up time, knowledge, experience, and equipment.. Its all good Karma

Back