Forum Fixes 3/31/2011

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member

There has been considerable effort to clean up some lingering forum bugs. I think some of the last big bugs have been fixed.

The first and most important was being able to see posts in older threads. You should now be able to go back to any old thread several pages back and see the posts.

Secondly, was a fix in the main forum at the Main Views popup menu. All these options to view new topics and threads should be working.

I have other issues that are next on my list with notifications. Please post any site issues in the Site and Forum Comments.

Dave

Dave
Having problems with going to last page of subject and shows #1 click threaded and gives error goes to flat but does not stay in flat mode
Also goes to last post down the page if I click flat it is ok but doesn't stay on flat mode

This pops up when I click threaded on posts with a lot of

×Post count exceeds the threshold for thread mode
Changing to flat mode

Beadhead2 any chance you can share with me you computer and browser details. A screen shot would be helpful too.

I just can find this.

probably a common problem but I need to ask anyway. In swap forum I posted a new topic then later tried to upload pictures, but was unable. I use windows vista and how I went about it was clicking browse, then opened the pic, but nothing ever showed in preveiw or when I posted it.

Broke,

The pic has to be less than 1mb.

Downsize it and it should work.

Maurice

Back