For those interested: Team USA Youth Clinic

SBecker

SBecker

Great learning opportunity for some of you younger guys on the board.

Attachments

• Youth.jpg
    Youth.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 6
Im sure you already have your ticket.

Thanks for the promotion Shane.

This is indeed a great opportunity for the young members of PAFF to increase their knowledge base.

Really looking forward to this event!

Shane, are there any comp style intros or clinics that might help introduce guys who might be interested in comp fishing? I've been very intrigued by the idea of comp fishing, but the concept is a bit intimidating! (By the way...I'm too old for the youth clinic!)

Sipe, there was talk of having an older clinic and actually Bryan Doyle was planning one on the Kish a month and half ago. Think he had tshirts made and everything. Guess there was not enough interest or something. Best thing to do is just go to a comp and observe maybe even enter. My first intro was being a volunteer judge at the Team USA Northeast Regional last march. I learned a lot.

sipe wrote:
Shane, are there any comp style intros or clinics that might help introduce guys who might be interested in comp fishing? I've been very intrigued by the idea of comp fishing, but the concept is a bit intimidating! (By the way...I'm too old for the youth clinic!)

It looks they are going to try to schedule one for Sept 14th on the little J - Fall Classic On The LJR

Who's teaching the 'jigging for trout' seminar? I'd like to bring my nephews.

The Little J seminar is exactly what I need! Thanks!!!

Yea I did not realize Ben was planning this. He is a great guy and I am sure will have help from Bryan Doyle. If you have not already, sign up for TL and send Ben a PM about being interested.

Just wanted to give this a bump. I talked to ben last night, and he is looking to get a head count on the number of guys coming within the next day or 2. So if ya can, give ben a heads up. you can PM me and let me know as well, and i will pass that along to him for you if your not on Troutlegend.

Back