For Sale: Winston Rods & Hatch Reel

P

PALongbow

For Sale: Winston Factory rods and Hatch Reel.

1) Winston BIIx rod. 8 1/2 - 3 weight rod. Dark burled reel seat. Excellent condition asking $400 TYD.

2 Winston BIIIX rod 8 1/2 - 3 weight rod. Dark Burled reel seat. Excellent condition. Asking $425 TYD.

3) Hatch #1 reel with three weight Rio Gold line. Excellent condition. Asking $225 TYD

The Winston rods and Hatch reel have only been fished a handful of times. I switched to bamboo and mainly fish 4-5 weight rods in graphite. These are priced to sell and in excellent condition.

Please PM me if interested. Not interested in trades.

Thanks,
Ron

Attachments

• 20170613_085629_resized (002) (150x113).jpg
    20170613_085629_resized (002) (150x113).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 11
These are great rods and in excellent condition. Please feel to make offers.

Ron

Pictures upon request. Feel free to make an offer on the complete package.

Ron

Still available. I responded to all PM's.

Ron

Still available. These two rods are great dry fly rods Also able to throw some weight with it as well. Great for lower water which is upon us now.

Ron

Sent you a PM, Ron.

Chris - PM returned and voicemail left on your phone.

Thanks,
Ron

Still up for sale - Feel free to make reasonable offers.

Reel still available? Is it a fanatic or the older style?

The reel is still available. Its the older style and in excellent condition. Has the Hatch factory dark green center spindle.

Ron

One more time. Still for sale.

$850 TYD for everything. You won't find a deal like this anywhere.

Ron

That is a fantastic deal Ron. I am surprised nobody is grabbing these. I would just sell them on Ebay if i were you. Larger market.

Thanks. Yeah they are priced to sell. I do have them listed now on some other forums. I think they will sell fast.

Ron

pm

Letort Angler I responded to your PM

All -

Winston B3X and Hatch reel remains.

Both rod and reel for $550. Better get it while it lasts!

Ron

Feel free to make an offer. Wisnton B3x and Hatch reel still available.

This Winston B3x rod and Hatch 1 reel is in excellent condition. Offers will be considered. If you want to see pictures or have questions please send me a PM. A three day trial of this equipment is included.

Ron

You may want to list it on Ebay at this point.

Back