Flyfishing the Poconos

Boatswain71

Boatswain71

Ok, so I’m at the inlaws for the holiday weekend staying at lake Naomi and am looking to get out on Friday to wet a line. I’ve noticed most places up here are private. If all else fails I could head down to the Lehigh, but just looking for some info to maybe get me on some fish. Better yet, if someone else is getting out and wouldn’t mind me tagging along.....
Anyway let me know guys.

TL

You'll be close to lots of good water on public ground. Tobyhanna, Mud Run, Hickory Run, and yes the Lehigh. Wish I could get away this weekend.

Tuff weekend for me too but the brodheads, McMichael, and Pocono all fish decent now. A bit further of a drive but you can hit 3 streams within minutes of each other.

Thanks for the info guys. I’m 10min from Tobyhanna so maybe give it a try in the morning, and head toward the Brodhead for the afternoon.

You should consider the Lackawanna around Archbald.

Boatswain...I just saw your post but I agree with ICM that the Lackawanna around Archbald
might prove to be a interesting and productive move.
You are probably hunting deer the next two weeks,but If you decide to fish ,PM me and I will give you some specifics on the Lackawanna
TL
Tom

Not sure if you guys are joking or not. This was posted in the fall of 2021. The roll over to the new site must have a glitch with dates.

Tiger,

There was a spam post of some dude promoting his overpriced airbnb. Now deleted.

Interesting about the dates, though.

I take it my old post was spammed this morning…Scoundrel.

Thanks for the vigilant overwatch Hooker!

New tools for us to moderate the site. Afish got the message before me and took care of it. We used to get 100 spammers and bots a day in the old forum. This was the third one in three weeks. What a difference.

Back