Fly tying group Lancaster area

R

RickinPa

I am looking to form a small group of interested people to meet once a week or every other week to tie flies on Thursday evenings. I was thinking we could rotate to different houses or we can just meet at my house. We can set up tables in my garage if we get a large interest.

Thanks
Rick

Might be interested in this if it takes off.

There is interest as well from my end. However, I feel that every week would be a bit too much for me. Every other week or monthly would probably be much easier to handle.

Sounds like it might be a good time... count me as a maybe as I am working towards my masters and never know if class will fall on Thursdays.

Hey Rick let me know the first time you want to do this and I will try to make it. Dont know if I could make it every week i but lets try it out.

I am like 40 minutes away but honestly interested in this. Every other Thursday would be doable for me most likely.

Would possibly be interested. My work schedule changes a lot. What part of Lancaster?

You could count me in as well. My work schedule varies, but I'd definitely be interested in some tying time with other tyers to learn and share ideas.

Back