Fly tyers Heaven- Sunbury

N

Nakedninja

I recently found Fly Tyers Heaven in an older post and found out he is still open and has EVERYTHING you need for tying and fly fishing. Jerry, the owner, will answer questions about tying and fishing, show tying techniques, he even told me about some new fishing spots. I have been uncomfortable in some fly shops, but not here. The shop is small, but he has it all. The store is upstairs on a one way street. I forgot to get the hours, here is the number, (570) 286-0332. Give him a call and stop by and check it out. You won't be sorry!

Maybe he could be added to the fly shops under Site Content?

I will second that you can find anything and everything you need for tying as well as him having a well rounded selection of flies to purchase. Including some very unique patterns. The owner is a wealth of knowledge on fishing central PA. Within reason he is open any time with a phone call.

Thanks for the tip. I m going to stop and check it out next time I am down there.

gee,this doesn't sound like an ad at all ;)

Shakey, I'm just letting everybody know about the place! I finally found a place where I can ask newbie questions and get answers without feeling like I'm bothering him. It's not listed under the fly shops and he doesn't have a website. I'm just passing on info!

Back