Fly Fishing Videos: New "Fly Max Films HD Theater"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was "Oh, not all that many...I'm a creatue of habit"...but then I started thinking about it. Between steelhead, trout, and wild trout, I have already fished 16 streams this year and I have yet to take an "extended" fishing trip.

Last edited:
ryguyfi
I have my 4-5 typical trout streams I go to for stockies, and one favorite wild. I plan on going to a few more streams this year, and counting Steelhead... should be in the 6-15 range.

Last edited:
salvelinusfontinalis
im voting 31 or more. Im already up to 27 :-D

Last edited:
W
Tho I am new to this, I am looking to fish as many streams as I can before I get back to work.

Last edited:
osprey
I DID THE SAME THING>>>>>>i made it to 23 . I COUNTED LAKE ERIE TOO, AND THE RAYSTOWN.

Last edited:
S
voted 15 to 30 - will be closer to 30

Last edited:
FishingFreak
Voted over 31.... Already got 20 under my belt this year and still have my 10 day trip up to potter county coming up here in may. Should fish well over 31 this year...

Last edited:
Acristickid
I things work out I will have to change my vote to 15 to 30.

Last edited by a moderator:
F
I’ll definitely hit well over 6 streams and struggle to hit 15 but my goal for this year is to get out of the rut of fishing the same special regulation areas. Take Laurel Hill Creek for example… I hit the two DHALO sections 10+/- total times a year while I know places of cooler water and less pressure exist. After April, they receive virtually no pressure. I may try a couple of new streams this year, but I will be hitting new sections of old favorites.

Last edited:
salmo
Nice brook trout in your photo. I love small mountain streams.

Last edited:
D
By Marshall Cutchin at MidCurrent.com

Two fly fishing magazines -- one Canadian and one U.S. -- have combined resources in a new streaming video site that describes itself as "the web's first and only streaming HD 1080i fly fishing video portal." Fly Max Films HD Theater already has an impressive set of large-format videos: segments on fly fishing in Stuart, Florida, Alaska fly fishing with April Vokey, and fly fishing for gar, among the 13 clips on the site. The project is co-produced by Hatches magazine and The Canadian Fly Fisher, whose Nick Pujic said in a press release yesterday, "'Not only are we more than tripling the resolution of other web videos typically found on you-tube or other such sites, but we are also offering this new technology to our clients, so they can host and stream their own HD video on their own websites."

PatrickG
lots of cool vids on there, including ones with April Vokey :-D

Last edited:
PatrickG

Last edited:
PatrickG

Last edited:
T
It is a pity, that now I can not express - there is no very occupied. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back