Fly fishing streams, creeks, around Pittsburgh

P

Pjc

Good morning fellow fly fishing attics. I have posted some other topics about the state parks by summerset looking for some info of location. We'll after a couple great trips up. I am now looking for some new spots. I live south of Pittsburgh and have a young family. So my time is limited when exploring. So if any body has any thought or info on any good spots around Pittsburgh. Please share them if you don't mind. I would like to find so,e spot close to the area so I can make it out when I get a short window. Thanks. Look forward to here what you guys have found and finding new spots so I can breath a little thanks

Try the lower Youghiogheny for smallmouth bass during summer.

If you haven't already done so, you may also care to check the link Where to Fly Fish in the upper right corner of this page.

thanks. I have looked at the "where to fly fish" map. I do like to explore but I like to get any info. I can on the place. instead of walking blind to the creek or stream. the section that I have already taken trips on has not been great fishing conditions with the weather warming up and the trout running to deep water or lakes/ rivers. so any help that I can get would be great. I still new to this so I am learning everyday. but thank you

Back