Fly Fishing Raffle Tickets and Cabelas Coupons

jdaddy

jdaddy

Tulpehocken TU is running their annual fund raising raffle. We have some good prizes and a nice offer for you.

One Guided Day Fishing on Spruce Creek with Joe Blackburn
1/2 Day Guided Fishing in PA with Sky Blue Outfitters
$150 Cash Donated by Radical Restorations
2 Nights Stay at The Feathered Hook in Coburn at Penns Creek
$100 Gift Certificate at Tulpehocken Creek Outfitters
$50 Cabelas Gift Certificate

Details:
Tickets are $5
Drawing is Wendsday, Nov 17th 2010
Permit #G-10-172(R)
You can mail check or money to me for tickets.
You can send money via PayPal. I will pay the PayPal fee so TCTU gets all the proceeds of ticket sell.
I can snail mail your ticket or email you the ticket number.
Winning numbers will be posted here and on TCTU website.

BONUS:
Everyone purchasing a ticket from me will receive a $10 off $75 / $20 off $120 discount coupon for Cabelas. This ticket can be mailed to you for instore visits or I will email you the codes for the discount. This was extended to us by Cableas of Hamburg. They are good for in store, online and phone orders. They DO stack with other offers.

Please PM me or email me (email is under member profile) with any questions and/or to purchase your tickets.

Any raffle tickets I buy are a straight up donation!

I have no chance. Last week I went to a TU fundraiser near Altoona and bought $20 worth for the lower level prizes- musta been a hundred of them on the table. Was hopeful for at least some tippet or some thingamabobbers- nada.

Not complaining just saying, I am happy to donate a few bucks-HA! Ate a ton of pulled pork though.

Good luck with your fundraiser!

Raffles are easy to beat. You just have to buy 85% of the tickets!!!

Jeff - FYI...

If someone wants to use Paypal, there is a way around the fee. Use the "Send Money" feature, and select "Gift" as the option. There is no fee to anyone this way. I used it to buy my PAFF hat from Maurice, so I know it works. The buyer just needs your Paypal account name (same as if they were doing a regular payment to you), and they're good to go.

Tully TU is lucky to have you as a member. Can you bring some tickets to the Steelhead Jam? I want at least 4 of them, and you might sell more to the other guys.

H.A.

Yea bring them to the jam bcuz I would like a couple also.

Sure, I will bring them to Delaware and Steel Jams.

Thanks for the info on PayPal. Probably a $.50 on a $5 transfer!

Back