Fly Fishing for snakeheads presentation

Fredrick

Fredrick

Well gents I finally put on my big boy pants I will be giving a presentation on Fly Fishing for Snakeheads at the next DELCO Manning TU meeting on November 6th at 715pm. The meeting place is DELCO Field and Stream hope to see some of you there .

Can “Snakeheads Unlimited “ be far behind?

DaveS wrote:
Thanks for the laugh Dave but I do see the Snakehead becoming a very popular gamefish in the future on the fly rod

DaveS wrote:
Thanks for the laugh Dave maybe someday but I do see the Snakehead becoming a very popular gamefish in the future on the fly rod

Frederick,

What are some good midge emerger patterns for snakeheads?

;-)

troutbert wrote:
Frederick,

What are some good midge emerger patterns for snakeheads?

;-)

any that float just under the surface would work best :lol:

Fredrick wrote:
DaveS wrote:
Thanks for the laugh Dave maybe someday but I do see the Snakehead becoming a very popular gamefish in the future on the fly rod

With impassioned snakehead aficionados like you leading the way, I have no doubt their popularity will rise in the fly fishing community. Good luck and have fun with it.

Not that I follow other ffishing forums much, but I believe our very own Frederick is the pioneer in leading the way to making snakehead ffishing a real contender in new modes of our sport. Can an article in Fly Fisherman Magazine be far behind?

lestrout wrote:
Not that I follow other ffishing forums much, but I believe our very own Frederick is the pioneer in leading the way to making snakehead ffishing a real contender in new modes of our sport. Can an article in Fly Fisherman Magazine be far behind?

Maybe some day Les

Here is the event info
https://www.facebook.com/events/195244514702476/?ti=ia

Back