Fly fishing flea market events

P

PennsylvaniaJesse

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any fly fishing oriented flea markets that may be coming up? I have several things listed here, but no interest. There is more in my garage, from slings, vests, and stuff that I would like to move. So... what better place to ask? Thanks. Jesse

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any fly fishing oriented flea markets that may be coming up? I have several things listed here, but no interest. There is more in my garage, from slings, vests, and stuff that I would like to move. So... what better place to ask? Thanks. Jesse

Where are you in Pa? There is one at Jakes Flea market and one at Lancaster farm and home , both in April, and both in Southeast Pa . The one at Lancaster seems to be about 75% hunting, so looks like they could use more fishing venders. TM

This year's Lancaster Farm & Home Hunting & Fishing Show
When: Sat, April 23, 8am – 1pm
Where: Farm & Home Center, 1383 Arcadia Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601, USA

Hello all,

Fly fishing oriented may be the problem...

Most of the fishing flea markets or "sportsman" flea markets at fire companies & the like are mainly conventional fishing, hunting, camping and a bunch of unrelated other stuff. The fly fishing SHOWS are over and would most likely be cost prohibitive to have a table or booth at to sell a few items.

The Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Museum Association (PFFMA) used to hold an annual event around June with tables to sell stuff however, I'm not sure if they still do. Besides, if you don't live close to Carlisle, it may cost you more in gas to get there than you will make selling your stuff. ;)

In the meantime, check out this listing on Scott's Bait & Tackle.

Good luck!

Where are you in Pa? There is one at Jakes Flea market and one at Lancaster farm and home , both in April, and both in Southeast Pa . The one at Lancaster seems to be about 75% hunting, so looks like they could use more fishing venders. TM
Hello, I am near Shamokin, 17872. I will be looking into the info you posted, thanks. Jesse

Back