Fly Fishing Film Tour 2012

mooney4

mooney4

Hey you guys, specially all the SE Philly crew. I just wanted to remind you about this years Fly Fishing Film Tour. FYI the Sporting Gentlemen store in Media Delaware County is hosting for the second year. This year the film will be shown at the Town House on March 10th, Saturday. Come on out for a great night. Some great fishing footage and food and drink.

When you purchase your ticket tell them your a PaFF member!! Im trying to convince them to do some advertising on here.

Theyre a good group of people and very knowledgeable. Always willing to hold a conversation with you and talk about the local streams.

I'll see you there!!

Attachments

• FlyFishingTour12.jpg
    FlyFishingTour12.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 7
I'll be there.

90% sure I will be there.

planning on it as well. hopefully i'll see you guys there!

He Dub, not sure if Ive ever met you but it would be great to put faces to names. Great site by the way. Hopefully a some more from PAFF will be coming. Don't forget mention your from the site when you buy your tickets. I'd really like to get them to advertise on here!!

I'd normally go but I've got a conflict that day.

tl
les

Anyone know what the pre-show reception at the Sporting Gentleman is about? Anyone planning on attending it?

Hey GRP, there's no cost for the pre movie celebration at the Sporting Gentlemen. Its being sposored by Pinocchio's so there should be some good pizza and beverages. See you there!!

Hmmm, beer, pizza and prizes at the shop; can't pass that up. See ya'll there.

Dot

Thanks Mooney. I got the email from Sporting Gentleman yesterday. Definitely will be there.

Back