Fishpond Flint Hills Lumbar Pack

WildTigerTrout

WildTigerTrout

I am thinking about ditching my vest in favor of this lumbar pack for fishing the small freestone brookie streams. It is not big but should work for the required accessories of small stream flyfishing. This pack would be used in combination with my 3 tray Downs chest flybox I just set up for brookies. Anybody have one? If so what do you like or dislike about it? Thanks for any info you can provide. WTT

No I did not. Thanks for the info. I will check it out. Fast forward, I checked it out and just ordered one. Thanks RCFetter. I owe you one. WTT

Just a coincidence that I was looking at it on Cabela's site just before I noticed your post.

Again, thanks for letting me know. The pack should be here in time to coincide with the start of fishing weather I hope.

I just received the pack I ordered. It seems to be good quality, is easily adjusted to fit and is sized just right for the small brookie streams I plan to use it on. You can also wear it as a sling pack. IMO a great addition to the arsenal.

Back