Fishing Shirts

O

outsider

I live in Berks County and in March I discovered "fly fishing" shirts at the VF outlet in Wyomissing. They are made by Wrangler, I bought 2 long sleeve shirts for me and 2 for my son, I paid $6.00 for each shirt. When the short sleeve version came out, again I bought 2 for me and 2 for my son, paid 12$ each.

They are 55% cotton and 45% polyester. Very lightweight. Have 2 large Velcro pockets and a Velcro tab above the left pocket. They also have a mesh upper back with side vents. We couldn't be happier with them. We fished today in 80-90 degree heat today and didn't feel uncomfortable. Although they don't have an "SPF" rating, I have yet to get sunburn through the shirt. Just thought I would pass this on.

Yo out

Thanks for the tip. I dropped by VF Outlet today and found a big variety of Wrangler fishing shirts. Some were even my size. $11.99 per, no tax for the 55%/45% model. They had 100% cotton canvas for a bit more.

Glad to help someone out. IMHO, they are a helluva bargain. Wash them one time and they lose their stiffness.

Back