Fishing Pontoon 10 foot Whitewater Cataraft with trailer

chromefinder

chromefinder

Skookum Steelheader 10 foot Guide Model Whitewater Grade Inflatable Pontoon Boat / Cataraft with 2006 Ringo Single Axle Trailer model RF508WF - Trailer is GCWR 2000 LB and has 480x12 Tires

$1750 for everything

pictures here
https://imgur.com/a/hYGpvOt

package includes:

Pair of 10 foot Dual Air Chamber Whitewater Grade pontoon tubes
Galvanized break down whitewater frame
1 adjustable padded folding seat
1 removable Stand-up deck Skidguard floor
1 removable Skidguard rear floor / deck
2 Carlisle 7'6'' Carlisle HD oars with Blades
2 Oar locks, 2 Oar sleeves, 2 Oar Rights
1 Upgraded Deluxe Anchor system
1 Motor Mount
14 Cam Straps
1 Folding wheel assembly with bracket
1 Anchor
1 Anchor Rope
1 Air Pump
1 2006 Ringo Single Axle Trailer model RF508WF

Boat was lightly used - ready for the water - no leaks or patches
The trailer will require the bearings to be re-done or replaced soon.
Package cost over $3500 new

No Shipping Local Pickup Only or can arrange to meet within 1 hour of Exton PA

ideal boat for stand up fly casting - the most stable pontoon fishing platform on a 1 man pontoon boat i've ever used, a very heavy duty anchor system similar to a drift boat system. Front and rear decks made out of Skidguard plywood (epoxy impregnated marine plywood), quality frame and build that would be safe enough for heavy duty river use if your you skills are up to that task, boat weighs about 100lbs give or take so trailering it would be your best option but you could brake it down if needed. Seat adjusts, Oar Towers have multiple rowing positions and can accept both full size and small oar locks depending on your preference. Also works well as a small whitewater cataraft river running playboat.

adding pic of stand up deck in use

pic here
https://imgur.com/a/yYeMy2i

Just want to give a bump to chromefinder here. I purchased a different boat that he had for sale a few weeks back and he could not have been nicer or more helpful. Really nice guy, gave me a ton of info (i am a float fishing noob) and even offered help in the future if i need it. Can't ask for more than that on a used boat sale

Bump for price reduction

$1350 for boat package minus the trailer

+$250 if you want add in the trailer

Is this steelheader boat still available?
Thanks.

Jim

Jim, yes its available - I also have a couple other 1 man and 2 man pontoons that are yet to be listed.

PM me your contact / reach info.

Back