Fish Or Die TV Show

PocketWater

PocketWater

Did anyone else catch the one episode of this fly fishing show? It was a pretty good show and reminded me of the film fest. They had it on after River Monsters one night in May and I read it had more viewers than River Monsters, but then have heard nothing more about it since.

Anyone know if it got picked up by Animal Planet?

https://youtu.be/aC59czHyTF0

Ugh. I wish I knew. I enjoyed the pilot episode enough to want to watch more of the show.

Maybe something will happen in the fall?

steveo27 wrote:
Ugh. I wish I knew. I enjoyed the pilot episode enough to want to watch more of the show.

Maybe something will happen in the fall?

LOL. I recorded the episode and have re-watched it 2 or 3 times while tying flies.

I would guess that they picked it up and right now those dudes are being paid to go on adventures and record new stuff for a full season run. Here are the results I found for their one episode....so I can't imagine Animal Planet not doing a full season of the show.

· Fish or Die grew over its “River Monsters” lead-in by +21% with target A25-54.
· Fish or Die posted double digit percentage gains over the network’s prior 4-week time period average.
· Fish or Die was up +37% with A25-54 (231K) and +20% with Total Viewers (435K).
· Fish or Die placed Animal Planet among the Top 20 Cable networks in the time period with hard to reach male demos, ranking as high as #13 with M18-34.

Back