Fish & Boat Commission Awards Grants for Sinnemahoning Watershed Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
My summers get pretty busy, but each year I've been fly fishing, I've gotten more fishing in. I enjoy doing small mouth and panfish, but am going to try and do more summer trout this year. However I got the golf itch again, and that cuts into the fishing time. I put 8-14 times, which will be pretty accurate with small trips here and there.

Last edited:
D
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) today announced more than $1.36 million in grants to develop and implement projects that benefit fishing, boating, and aquatic resources within the Sinnemahoning Creek Watershed in Cameron, Elk, Potter and McKean counties.

The funding is available through a 2007 settlement agreement with Norfolk Southern as restitution for environmental damages from a June 30, 2006, train derailment in rural Norwich Township, McKean County. The accident spilled sodium hydroxide into Big Fill Run, Sinnemahoning-Portage Creek and the Driftwood Branch of the Sinnemahoning Creek.

O
The calendar is beautiful! I ordered one for myself and one as a gift for a friend.

Last edited:
PaulG
I want to thank Jack, Mo, Pad, and Dave for doing such a great job of picking the winning pics for the photo contest. It couldn't have been an easy job!

PaulG

Last edited:
culmer
I just recieved mine. It's beautiful. Order one. You won't be disappointed

Last edited:
J
Is this in bald eagle state forest\ Penns Creek?
:-?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back