first post here

F

fcflyguy

After hanging out here for awile
I finnaly sighed up I due alot of tying and hope to get out and do some fall fishing soonand build a rod or two this winter
FC

Welcome. Don't be shy. This board becomes so much more helpful the more people share ideas.

WELCOME, "fcflyguy"!!
There is always, something new to learn, (even for antiques, like myself!), so never be hesitant about jumping into any of the posts and giving your ideas, views and opinions!
Heck, I don't even live in Penn and these guys still tolerate me! (most of the time, anyway)

Welcome aboard FC. There is a lot of good information to be gleaned from this site and some nice give and take on the more controversial topics.

flybinder wrote:
WELCOME, "fcflyguy"!!
There is always, something new to learn, (even for antiques, like myself!), so never be hesitant about jumping into any of the posts and giving your ideas, views and opinions!
Heck, I don't even live in Penn and these guys still tolerate me! (most of the time, anyway)

Flybinder,

I thought you were from the Erie area and a pacifist. (pacific Northwest). I just thought you had a spelling problem like me. :-D

Anyway, welcome aboard FC

Welcome to the site.

If you are interested in trying out rod building, check out this section of www.flyanglersonline.com
http://www.flyanglersonline.com/rodmenu.html

I built a couple and found the advice there very helpful.

Welcome. Please post. Paul

Welcome and enjoy the website! It's certainly one of the best and most helpful :cool:

Back