Featured Streams

YorkFlyGuy

YorkFlyGuy

Maurice has written a nice explanation of Muddy Creek found under the PA Trout Streams South Central section. Is there a reason that is the only featured stream? Are their any guys out there with similar experience and knowledge of streams in other sections, or other south central streams, that would be willing to write up something similar?
I know many of you out there are wanting to keep your streams a secret so they are not over crowded, but perhaps opening eyes to other streams will help with congestion on some famed streams like the Breeches.
I would love to put something out myself, but have to admit that I have not become so familiar with any one stream to be of any use. :-?

That was the original plan but it kinda fell apart. In fact some did infact write about their local streams. Not sure what happened there. Maybe we can get it going again. We will have to see what Dave thinks of jumpstarting this idea again. Gonna move this post to the Site and Forum comments Forum.

Thanks for the reminder.

Would love to expand on this. Maurice wrote this one piece over a year ago about Muddy Creek and he really did a excellent job. I welcome more write-ups if others would like to add. I travel to many parts of the state and not any expert any any one.

As for spot burning, well after Maurice wrote this there were a few buses that one spring. It only lasted a couple months. :) I think there are enough well known streams written up by many other people that it is very difficult to provide anyone with secret information.

This site is based on the idea that we share with others and I encourage that if there is somehow feels that could add another piece about a stream please let me know.

Back