FALL Sales

Anyone have or use the pack on sale from Loon? For $15 looks like a good deal with the built in hydration pack.

I believe afish has it, and had no complaints. Afish?

It would be nice if the hydration was good for hot stuff too... put some coffee or even some soup in there to keep warm in the winter. Plus it will keep you warm while it's in your pack.

I think I just thought of my million dollar invention!!! I'll take 10% of all profits if someone puts it together.

ryguyfi wrote:
Anyone have or use the pack on sale from Loon? For $15 looks like a good deal with the built in hydration pack.

RY,

I bought another model of hydration pack from the Loon site a few weeks ag0 for $25. It was a great pack for the price. For $15 you can't go wrong. Also the rod cases are a real bargain.

Most Hydration Bladders alone are more than $15. For the price I'd think this is a nice deal. Not sure how much I like the design of the pack and without seeing it in person it's hard to say one way or the other. That mesh on the front looks suspect-- as though it would be likely to get snagged or tools snagged on it but again for the price, this is hard to beat. If it doesn't work you're not out a significant amount of cash.

I went to show the vest to my wife last night and either purchase it or have her get it for me for christmas and now all I see is "product not found"... looks like I missed the bandwagon and they sold out :-(

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/home/doorway-home.jsp?vendor=door_flyfishingsale.jsp&cmCat=catfeatflyfsh

Ryan, sucking hot liquids through a straw is a recipe for disaster. It's a good thought though. Just get a carabiner for your thermos.

Am I confused, or didn't someone post an Orvis coupon in its own thread or here?

I'd love to grab a copy of it, as I don't seem to be on their mailing list despite a regular tithing of my paycheck at the local store.

gfen wrote:
Am I confused, or didn't someone post an Orvis coupon in its own thread or here?

I'd love to grab a copy of it, as I don't seem to be on their mailing list despite a regular tithing of my paycheck at the local store.

Tithe for Charlie. ;-)

Sure enough, I thought it was under the gear section.

Back