Fall Is Here

Swattie87

Swattie87

Found some decent flows, and got about a dozen today on a dry/dropper (Size 14 Stimulator/Size 16 BH Pheasant Tail). Even mix of Brooks and Browns. The Brookies all took the dry, the Browns all took the dropper. All dinks, save for one...

Attachments

• 10-04-20 (1) - PAFF.jpg
    10-04-20 (1) - PAFF.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 10-04-20 (5) PAFF2.jpg
    10-04-20 (5) PAFF2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow, that is just a fine small stream fall brown...thanks for sharing.
I had good fishing w/ streamers the day after the last 2" storm, but levels dropped right back down. Hopefully we get more rain before spawning gets going.

Water. I live in the central laurel highlands and the rain just keeps missing us. Dry as bone here. Linn Run is a trickle and actually dry about half way up. Hope it rains cause it’s bad here and no appreciable precipitation in next 7 days. Hard to believe it can get worse.

Nice!
Gotta love the colors of an autumn brownie.

Nice, a true fisherman, by test and time! Who could ever know the "BEAUTY". The beauty is yours, brother! Stimulus in your hand, the rod of strike lightning, the brass on vest, the great escapade! The now and sometimes when.

When, all is lost, a beauty appears to drive the lust for one more! Yes, One More! Many more has been seen, blinded by the choke of time, maybe you did not see it!

Perfect, that is what we do in Pa. Proud, True and a S. O. B. attitude helps! I like fishing, the other side of no side. Get on the right side of happiness and give it a try!

Make a friend with a fisherman and bring one along for the first time! Wow, blowout memories , Share the experience,.

Memories last a lifetime, a fish lasts 2 days!

Maxima12

That’s a beauty, man! Nothing wrong with dinks either with scenery like that.

Beautiful colors on that brown! Nice healthy fish too. I would have been happy if he was the only fish I caught. :)

Good to see you getting out, Swattie. I miss PA, especially this time of year. I got out Saturday morning. Flows in WV are solid, and I found a wild brown stream about 45 minutes from me (a rarity in my area). I hit it Saturday morning but got the skunk. My friend caught a fatty stocked bow (one of those streams-wild, yet they stock it...) I hope to get out again here in the next few days...maybe I'll have some photos.

Back