Facebook fly fishing groups

Fredrick

Fredrick

How many of you are on fly fishing Facebook groups ?
I am on a few I even started my own for snakeheads and bowfin . But what are some of the groups you are on and why ?
Some of my favs are Musky on the fly bass on the fly, the gear info and flies posted on these pages is a amazing.

Fly Tying with Uncle Cheech. Not a lot of BS like other Facebook groups tend to have. Lots of pictures of great flies and plenty of knowledgable tiers.

I'm on Ohio Steelhead group. Includes all types of tackle, fly, spin, pinners.

7 continents of tying, fly tiers anonymous, fly tying, musky, bass, panfish, pa residents only, and quite a few more

if YOU ARE GOING FACEBOOK, go women fly fishers international, Alaska, south. you will find them. they are everywhere.

The gals are far superior to the men. I am sure you will get a fair shake.

Women are, and becoming the biggest influence in fly fishing. Everyone in the business want's them. it's bigger than we.

MAXIMA12

has anybody here had their personal information compromised via facebook? Just wondering.

falcon wrote:
has anybody here had their personal information compromised via facebook? Just wondering.

No, I haven't some people have their accounts hacked because they fall for fishing websites .

So, would it be ironic or predictable if one of us falls for a fishing website? ;)

Fly-Swatter wrote:
So, would it be ironic or predictable if one of us falls for a fishing website? ;)

Spot on ,

What's facebook? ;-)

In other words, no.

FD: It's an axty, narcissistic photo album (and some other stuff).

Back