editing user profile or account info?

turkey

turkey

Hi Mods,

I was just trying to edit the signature line on my user profile/account and I'm having some issues. The page is requiring my real name and country (noted with an asterisk) and even if I include that info, when I click "save changes" I receive a prompt stating that my email address is invalid.

Not sure if this is an issue with the site or if something has changed since I saved my first sig line. Thanks guys...I know you're busy. I appreciate it.

I know why now. I am not allowing hotmail accounts as 90% of them have been spammers on the site. I just opened it up and you should be good to go. Let me know hen you are done and I will close the loop.

I tried it again and still got the invalid email prompt. I might've missed my window as I haven't logged in for awhile, so you may have closed the "hotmail loop". I've tried to join other forums that required a valid internet provider email address as well. I have gotten a few jabs from more computer proficient people about using hotmail. It's become a point of pride ;-)

Honestly it's no big deal Dave. I appreciate you looking into it. Thanks!

I opened the window for and let hotmail accounts again for a several days and you just missed it. I had 35 new users with hotmail accounts and all spammers. Just a horrible problem.

Send me a pm and we can time it better.

Back