Echo 2

crangler

crangler

So a few weeks back i asked about the echo2s well my father got me one a 4pc 9ft 5wt of course the 2 different tips the echo2s come with. Gift as a fishin buddy gift when he gave it to me i got it out admired it put it together felt great really liked it.........so i am putting it back in the sleeve and rod tube well putting it back in the tube i broke the tip off of the distance tip man did i feel like **** breaking a gift that was just given to me. I hadn't had in my hands for no more then 15 mins they come with a lifetime warranty just send the rod back and 35 bucks no questions asked so i called before i sent it back explained to them what happened they are sending me a new tip no charge at all express shipping not a problem at all. what a great company and fly rod maker i would recommend these rods to anyone dad has 2 of them he really likes them and i like them whenever i get the chance to use them but anyways wanted to share that with you guys how nice it is to work with the echo company and how good the rods are

jeremy

I have a quiver of Echo fly rods, and I will put it out there - Echo2 rods can go up against any "high end" rod out there. They are BOSS!

And the CS at Echo is unmatched in the industry. Tim Rajeff really has a good thing going there.

by Raff on 2009/12/30 20:41:02

I have a quiver of Echo fly rods, and I will put it out there - Echo2 rods can go up against any "high end" rod out there. They are BOSS!

And the CS at Echo is unmatched in the industry. Tim Rajeff really has a good thing going there.

right on

Back