E/C Caddis (Emerger/Cripple)

T

tctrout

I just released my newest video, featuring Ralph Cutter's E/C Caddis. The Emerger / Cripple pattern is a great one for finicky trout, and has worked very well for me on tailwaters (including the Delaware). This is a really neat pattern that has a buggy look to it, helping its "proof of life."

As mentioned in the video, I prefer barred hackle for the legs, and would recommend sticking with colors including that.

Thanks,

TC

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMNmoqKxGeU[/youtube]

Nice pattern Tim. As always nice job on the vid.

GenCon

Tim
I have one question
In just about every video you have made ,you are always holding that coffee cup ,but I never see you drink from it
Is that your trademark ?
Oh yea nice videos

Very Nice! This will give me a project for the weekend:)

Thanks for the kind words regarding this video; the fly is a great one for sure.

Beadhead2 - Funny question, and one I get asked a lot! I record the intros a number of times, and drink the coffee in between each take. As far as a trademark, I wouldn't go that far, but I do like to have it in my hand during those intros. The one thing I can guarantee is that there is always coffee or water inside it, though, thus I'm careful not to spill it!

TC

beadhead2 wrote:
Tim
I have one question
In just about every video you have made ,you are always holding that coffee cup ,but I never see you drink from it
Is that your trademark ?
Oh yea nice videos

Back