Dunbar Creek Project

flyfishermanj

flyfishermanj

SWPA Fly Anglers,

The annual stream improvement project for Dunbar Creek will take place Saturday, Aug 18, 2007. the project this year is located upstream from the last parking lot. It will be supervised by Dave Keller from the Habitat Division of the PFBC. Volunteer help would be greatly appreciated. We will meet at the parking area up the dirt road from the Game Commission shed just off the hard top Dunbar-Ohiopyle road at 8 am. Dunbar Sportsman Club is the organizer of this project and is asking help from CRTU members. For more information, call John Maddas at 724-277-4258.
JH

FFJ- could not make it Saturday but not for the original reason I thought I might miss it. HANGOVER!!!! Was still staring at the clock at 9:30am! UuGHHH feel better today.

So how was it? Feel crappy could not make it. Maybe next time. Paul

Paul,

It was good, they had a so-so turn out though. Less than 20 guys showed up with about 12 of us doing the physical work. We built a multilog deflector above the last parking lot. They usually have this project day around the second sat. of Aug., Hope to see ya next year. The Dunbar Sportsman's Club provides a lunch that worth the sore muscles on Sun!!!
JH

PS.. Did fishing cure that hangover?

I did fish later in the day for a few hours and have to say that the fishing helped a little. At least I was'nt staring at the clock anymore feeling totally worthless.

Back