Dryft Waders

thavelka

thavelka

Does anyone have any experience with Dryft waders. They are selling zip front waders for $399 and their non zip front for $249 and free shipping. They look to be heavy duty and well made. Reviews on their site are all good but I am a bit skeptical in purchasing online from a company that is relatively new. Any advice on these waders or others in that price point would be appreciated. Thanks

thavelka wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Dryft waders. They are selling zip front waders for $399 and their non zip front for $249 and free shipping. They look to be heavy duty and well made. Reviews on their site are all good but I am a bit skeptical in purchasing online from a company that is relatively new. Any advice on these waders or others in that price point would be appreciated. Thanks

Someone I'm in touch with that posted on here for a long time and moved out-of-state swears by Dryft Waders. This guy puts waders through their paces and fishes all the time. If he says they are decent, I would bet they are. Here is a link to their sale page > https://dryftfishing.com/

Back