Donegal TU Veterans Service Program Location Help!!!!

P

Panks3436

Ladies and Gents,
I am spearheading Donegal Trout Unlimited's Veteran Service Program. We are currently looking for locations around the lancaster area that we can get some vets ( possibly disabled) on some fish. This is an urgent matter!!! Thanks!

I got on the elevator last Friday with an elderly gentleman wearing a hat that declared him to be a veteran of the Vietnam War. I wanted to hug him, but I didn't know how he would react. Best of luck to you. Try advertising in VFW and Legions.

Thanks for the wishes. I am also a combat vet. I was lucky enough to step away from it all with minimal disruption of everyday life. I am starting this program to help out my brothers and sisters in arms who were not as fortunate.

Just a heads up to all of you who are browsing this topic:If you are a veteran or know a veteran that might be interested, living in the Lancaster area, Trout Unlimited is giving out a free 1 year membership to veterans. You can also get ahold of me on here or at panks3436@gmail.com if you are interested.

Back