Does anybody know where there's a heddon 310 reel?

P

PUA

I don't have the posts yet to get into the swap forum and I don't feel like just posting nonsense if anyone knows where there's a 310 I'm located just south of Harrisburg .

There are 2 in my basement - not for sale tho.

There is a bunch on eBay.

I own multiples of certain fly gear.
When you find something you love, I suggest you get a second.
One day when it breaks down and no longer made, you will be glad you did.

Yeah there's a bunch on eBay but those reels are not worth 130 bucks at that point you might as well pay 225 and get a lrh

Yeah there's a bunch on eBay but those reels are not worth 130 bucks at that point you might as well pay 225 and get a lrh
Some of the ones I saw were 40 dollars.

I have one, but years ago I tripped, the reel hit a rock just right, and took a big chunk out of the spool. I'd love to get the spool replaced, if the price is right.

If it helps, here is another Hardy clone at a decent price.

If not, I wish you well on your search.

FWIW - If you ignore the eBay listings from sellers in Japan which are always extremely high, you can expect to pay $75 - $100 for one that doesn't look like if bounced down a waterfall.

If condition doesn't matter they can be found for $25 - $50 but they don't pop up every day.

If you manage to track one down, replace the factory pawls with Hardy pawls (LRH size). They smooth things out and make it a better reel.

Good luck!!

FWIW - If you ignore the eBay listings from sellers in Japan which are always extremely high, you can expect to pay $75 - $100 for one that doesn't look like if bounced down a waterfall.

If condition doesn't matter they can be found for $25 - $50 but they don't pop up every day.

If you manage to track one down, replace the factory pawls with Hardy pawls (LRH size). They smooth things out and make it a better reel.

Good luck!!
Ty!

I have 2 320’s in perfect condition. I’d be willing to sell one of them.

300, 310 and 320 in back

Attachments

• 20240522_050131.jpg
    20240522_050131.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 13
Back