Do you want to help out Project Healing Waters Erie

S

Skip16510

We are trying to fill 25 Fly Boxes to give to the participants at our 3rd annual Steelhead slam on November 8th

So if have anything that could help please email me at phwfferie@gmail.com

We are also running a fundraiser with a Custom hand crafted muzzle-loader

I Know some of you are hunters as well Could you pass this around please We are raising money for the Steelhead outing in November

http://www.nwpfa.org/muzzleloader.html

Thanks

If this needs moved let me know

bump

Skipper, count me in for some flies. Cant wait till the slam and to see all the vets again.

Bump again.

What can I say, it sounds like a great cause.

where should we mail flies?

Thanks everyone

My address is

Skip Hughes
29 Mindi Court
Erie Pa 16510

Skip what kind of flies are you looking for? Norm

I'd imagine anything suitable for steelhead. Eggs, nymphs, biggers, zonkers.

I'm "planning" to tie about 25 zonkers all alike. On doe each box. ...if I can make the time.

Norm, check you PMs. Hopefully I sent the last two to the right person.

ill tie some sort of eggs

Bump. Skip I'll be sending a mix of flies. Sure that my talent will not exceed the ties coming from #Drakians

Thanks again guys...

I will be at Follysend Campground on Saturday October 25th most of the day with this Muzzle Loader and selling tickets if you want to see it for yourself

Flies in the mail. Tomorrow sending. Mostly eggs. And a few tube flies totaling 30. Post a pics of some of the catches

Thanks and I will be posting pictures for sure These guys are a blast to take out We always have a good time We took 4 guys to Yellow Creek yesterday The fishing was tough only 2 fish landed all day but talking to them on the way back to Erie they all had a great time

flipnfly I got your flies today Awesome the guys will get a lot of use out of them

Cool. I'm sure they will get some action. Let me know how the tube flies work. Im new to tying them

Skip, sorry for the delay. I mailed some flies out this morning.

pro4mance I did get your flies Thanks

I plan on posting pics after the Event this weekend

Here is a small write up I did for the Event

http://www.projecthealingwaters.org/NewsMedia/RegionalEventsBlog/tabid/173/post/the-3rd-annual-erie-steelhead-slam/Default.aspx

I have pictures of the fly boxes coming and I will post them up when I get them

Thanks for all the support

Back