Cork Handle repair

G

Glenny

I have a 4 wt Batson rod I bought off of Ebay a few years ago and the cork handle has two cracks in front of the reel seat and flexs when I cast. Does anyone know of a good rod repairer in the York PA area that can replace the cork handle. Thanks Glen

Ended up being a broken rod blank in front of the reel seat. Must have broken during a fall at Codorus this spring. I just didn’t realize it right away. Brought it to Dream Weavers in Elizabethtown and he said he could fix it like new and I shouldn’t know the difference. Guess I’m left with the Six Wt for SB this Summer..

Ended up being a broken rod blank in front of the reel seat. Must have broken during a fall at Codorus this spring. I just didn’t realize it right away. Brought it to Dream Weavers in Elizabethtown and he said he could fix it like new and I shouldn’t know the difference. Guess I’m left with the Six Wt for SB this Summer..

Turns out to be good news because a 6wt is a far better choice for SMB then a 4wt.

Yes I agree. I have a Cabelas Six weight with Orvis reel that I use for Small mouth Bass. Going to Codorus creek to catch some smallies tonight after work.

Back