Clarks Valley Road Clean Up - 4/23

S

scotto

the Doc Fritchey Chapter of TU entered into an Adopt A Highway arrangment for mileage of the FFO stretch ofClarks Valley Road. This will be our second claen up, the previous one took place last October.

start time 9 a.m.

Look for the TU sign at the 3rd. parking lot on the left after you enter the State Game Lands boundary traveling northeast on Clarks Valley Road (SR325). Work gloves, safety vests, lunch and beverages will be provided. We will need someone with a pickup truck or trailer to volunteer to collect trash bags and deliver them to a nearby pickup site. We should finish up by 1:00 PM.

You can either show up or send me your info and I will forward it to the DFTU stream steward/chapter vice-president, Archie Fenton.

Due to rain the date has been changed to April 30. Same time and location. Many hands make the work load light.

It's a shame I didn't read this ahead of time. It's a shame there's no communication in my TU chapter. Was that what all the action was out there on Saturday? I was out that way on my motorcycle.

Is there any other clean up events going on out there any time soon?

www.dftu.org has a full list of our events under the "upcoming" tab and the chapters facebook page is updated as well. Our newsletter "Hatches", printed quarterly, also has the schedule of events and information to contact the board members and stream stewards.

Back