Christmas

sandfly

sandfly

Well been workin on 72 flies to donate to the local T.U. for a Dickens of a christmas..Have to put them in a clear christmas ball yet and decorate them..at least the flies are done..12 different flies 6 of each..heres a few..

That's a great gesture Sandfly! Awesome ties and patterns too! :cool:

sandy
Lou said you stole that idea from him !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol:

Very nice. That's gonna be one fine looking Christmas tree with those as ornaments.

yea i stole em from lou...ha, hes takes all my ideas... :-D our t.u. came up with the idea, I just came up with a dozen flies named for christmas....silver & blue, dirty snow, Yellow snow, midnights dreary, the toy, the x-mas tree, the gift, winters dream, the dickens, candy cane, decoration, and frosting.. :-o I'll post some pics when im done..

sandfly wrote:
.... I just came up with a dozen flies named for christmas....Yellow snow, ....

Hopefully trout don't listen to Zappa:

"Watch out where the huskies go,
and don't you eat that Yellow Snow."

Looks good sandfly. Seeing what you and Lou tie. I can say that Your balls are bigger then Lou's.

Nice flash they will look good.

Joe E

Those are very, very, nice ties and great looking patterns!!
Not, to mention, a wonderful idea everyone's put together.
I'd love to try a few of those on our Sea Run Cutthroats.
I sent an email to Bob Borden, (a club member of ours, owner of Hareline Dubbing), about your pink ones, (sorry, the pics a hair fuzzy), are those somewhat like either a "Borden Special" and/or "The Caballero"?? (Just curious, since I can't see the side profile!)

Back