Cheap Wading Boots

brianb

brianb

I have owned these wading boots for over a year now and I can say they are comfortable and provide good support

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Guidewear-Pro-Felt-Sole-Wading-Boots/722459.uts?Ntk=BargainCave&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D1102796%26Ne%3D1102796%26No%3D40%26Ntk%3DBargainCave%26Ntt%3Dfishing%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchall%26WTz_st%3DSearchRefinements%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26form_state%3DsearchForm%26search%3Dfishing%26x%3D0%26y%3D0&Ntt=fishing

These boots are manufactured by chota, but have the cabela's brand name. I have them as well. They come with chota paperwork.

How do they fit? My Cabela's "Ultralight 2" boots are about to completely fall apart, and I see these cost the same on sale as those do.

If I order, it'd have to be blind off the interwebs.

I have never owned premium boots, but these are the most comfortable I have owned. I am pretty much sticking with Chota for life.

They look like plain old boots, too, which I like.

Looks like the rubber (with optional studs) soled version is also on sale... Link!

Unfortuantly, sizes for both of those are very limited.
And it appears they're too small, for me.

Jeez. What size boots do you need?

I wear a 14 normally, so 15 is minimum.

(edit: my feet, like my postings, cannot be constrained from showing all of their power and glory...you read that anonymous lurker guy! READ IT!)

I wear a 12 shoe and the 12 boots are easily a size bigger.

Go try them on.

jayL wrote:

Go try them on.

That's weird, I'm pretty sure I have the same ones you do, but I wear an 11 normal shoe. My Cabelas 12's are a bit tight.

Boyer

MattBoyer wrote:
jayL wrote:
Go try them on.
That's weird, I'm pretty sure I have the same ones you do, but I wear an 11 normal shoe. My Cabelas 12's are a bit tight.

Which boots, Matt? I've got their Ultralight* model boots, and they're definatly tight.. Well, were. Now that the seams are splitting, theyre getting much more comfy, but in the beginning my toes would feel crushed.

* - i think? ul2? don't know. something like that...

Which boots, Matt?

Ummmm, the ones we are discussing? The ones that Jay said fit him a bit large? I mean he did quote Jay and say he thought he had the same kind. Come on.

(edit: my feet, like my postings, cannot be constrained from showing all of their power and glory...you read that anonymous lurker guy! READ IT!)

Hmmmmm . . . OP's date joined versus post count . . . could it be?

Oh, sure enough.

Whatever.

gfen wrote:
I wear a 14 normally, so 15 is minimum.

Yet another myth........BUSTED. :lol:

I knew you'd end up in here eventually.

I didn't expect this line of attack, though.

(I refuse to rain on this thread anymore)

Back