CFRC Weight Forward Freshwater Fly Lines

6xAdams(Jones)

6xAdams(Jones)

This WF (1-6 wt) Floating fly line is listed for $30 in the Custom Fly Rod Crafters "Steals & Deals" section. Has anyone ever used it? Do they make it at their own factory, or is it outsourced from another manufacturer? It's 100' long, comes in two colors, and has a welded loop at each end... no other description or review could be found. Is it too good to be true? I'm wary of going cheap on probably the most important component of my rig.

Why not ask them the details like COO (Country of Origin), whether it is true-to-weight and a taper profile...?

At $29 I doubt it's made anywhere the US by Rio, SciAngler or Cortland but who knows.

Sierra Trading has a few SA & Rio fly lines for $35 - $50. I think the SA lines are prior generation, not sure about the Rio lines. But you know who made them.

Sierra Trading has a few SA & Rio fly lines for $35 - $50. I think the SA lines are prior generation, not sure about the Rio lines. But you know who made them.
I just grabbed up a fresh SA Mastery WF4F, WF5F, and WF6F from Sierra. I couldn't pass up the price.

I have 7 or 8 brand new Allen Fly Lines i would like to part with at a reasonable price. They are all weight forward floating lines. Drop me a PM if that is something you would be interested in. I have sizes 4-8 some are single color some are 2 color

Why not ask them the details like COO (Country of Origin), whether it is true-to-weight and a taper profile...?

At $29 I doubt it's made anywhere the US by Rio, SciAngler or Cortland but who knows.
Thanks Bam. I decided to trust the many opinions on these pages (which I've already gotten) before contacting the seller. I agree that it wouldn't likely be American made.
Regards.

Back