Casting Skills Fundamentals

linwood

linwood

Keystone Fly Fishers, Inc., a Fly Fishers International Charter Club, will be holding the FFI Bronze Level Casting Skills Fundamentals casting instruction at Oil Creek State Park.

Instruction and practice Saturday, June 4 and June 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Bronze Casting Skills Fundamentals evaluation (optional) on Saturday, June 18, 2022.

Preregistration and prepayment of $50 total is required. Limited to the first ten participants.

For more information contact keystoneflyfishers1@gmail.com or call 814-673-5478. Also search Fly Fishers International's website (select Learn, then Fly Casting Skills Development.

Keystone Fly Fishers, Inc., a Fly Fishers International Charter Club, will be holding the FFI Bronze Level Casting Skills Fundamentals casting instruction at Oil Creek State Park.

Instruction and practice Saturday, June 4 and June 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Bronze Casting Skills Fundamentals evaluation (optional) on Saturday, June 18, 2022.

Preregistration and prepayment of $50 total is required. Limited to the first ten participants.

For more information contact keystoneflyfishers1@gmail.com or call 814-673-5478. Also search Fly Fishers International's website (select Learn, then Fly Casting Skills Development.
bump

Is there anything like this in the East half of the state?

Is there anything like this in the East half of the state
Hey Krayfish.
I don't know of any FFI clubs in Eastern PA that are doing any level of Casting Skills Fundamentals.
If I hear of any, I'll be sure to let you know.

Starts next Saturday. It's not to late to register.

Many thanks to all the participants attending the Keystone Fly Fishers' Bronze Casting Skills Fundamentals program this year. And also. thank you Gary 'The Fly Fishing Coach' Kell, Bob 'Narrow Loops' Anderson, Mark Signorino and Tony Sobina for your time and instruction.

Good time had by all!
Fish on!!!

Back