carp pics

Kabutt

Kabutt

This forum needs a new post... Was fishing for SMBs, but I snuck up to a quiet backwater to see if there were any carp feeding. Ten minutes later... Sorry about the crappy Blackberry pics...

Eapny.jpg

UogDJ.jpg

Nice! I hooked into a couple monster carp a couple weeks ago. Didn't land either of them but man did they make my reel sing.

nice one man! i got a 33 1/2 inch grass carp tuesday, measured it. little pond sort of thing, never been fished before, got some pics but not quite sure where they got to.

They fight like hell, and it was awesome to watch him/her swim over to eat my leech. This was my first biggun on a fly - can't wait to get into some more.

Grass carp are introduced from Aisa or something, right? Where do you find them around here? Just in private ponds and such?

I still have not had a carp chase down a bugger or streamer. I usually have to guess where they will be feeding in the next 30 seconds and hit that spot.

Carp are weird fighters. Sometimes they surprise the heck out of me, and my awe for their prowess is renewed. Others times it is just plain sad. Why do some roll over and die instantly? I havent been carpin since June : (

kaubtt.. nice carp!!
i live in walnutport, i really want to start to get into carp fishing is there any way you can help me?

any help would be great.. i am really looking for locations.

Back