Carlisle Fish & Game Club Fly Tying Classes TONIGHT 1/3/14

Night_Stalker

Night_Stalker

(Please post to a proper location)

I saw this on PennLive.com via Marcus Schneck

Fly Tying Classes. Carlisle Fish and Game Club's annual series of Friday night (7-9 p.m.) fly-tying classes at the club near Carlisle will begin Friday, Jan. 3, with Bobby Clouser demonstrating the Mickey Finn and the Clouser Minnow. Subsequent classes will feature Jan. 10, Todd Spacht, tying the George Harvey Green Drake; Jan. 17, Ken Okorn, Serendipity; Jan. 24, Tom Livingston, CDC Spinner; Jan. 31, Tom Brtalik, Clinkhammer; Feb. 7, Brian Shumaker, Barto Minnow; Feb. 14, Ed Shenk, Letort Hopper and Letort Cricket; Feb. 21, Skip Shreve, Zug Bug; Feb. 28, Matt Knaub, Bead Head Biot Nymph; and March 7, Charlie Barnett, Part. & Yellow and Part. & Wire Wet Fly. For more information, contact John Conrad at 717-582-4094 or john-conrad@comcast.net.

Some good tiers there. Thanks!

Bobby did a great job tonight.

It is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to learn…and as Dave mentioned excellent tiers. New tiers should do this!

It was a special time for me to revisit a place my Dad took me as a teen…which turns out to have given me the life long interest in Fishing/Fly Fishing. My Dad pasted away in 2009. I learned to fly tying, rod building and was exposed to Trout Unlimited at the Carlisle Fish & Game Club (members of both way back in the late 70s).

Thanks Dad

Back