"Cabin Fever" Show Sponsored by Penns Woods TU

• Thread starter CANEFLYFISHnGSPs
  • Start date
C

CANEFLYFISHnGSPs

Penns Woods West Chapter of Trout Unlimited is sponsoring an all day event, titled "Cabin Fever", 9am to 4pm, at the Sheraton Inn North in Cranberry Twp. near I-76 and I79 junction, north of Pittsburgh. Featured speakers, many fly shop vendors, outdoor artists, fly tiers, cane and graphite rod builders will be there to supply you with all of your fishing tackle needs for the upcoming season. They also sponsor a flea market table, run by their volunteers who will sell your unwanted fishing and outdoor related items for a 20% commission, which goes directly towards coldwater conservation and stream habitat improvement. I believe the admission cost is $6 per person, which includes attending the featured speakers' forums going on throughout the day......

I will also be there selling cane fly rods I've restored or repaired back to fishing condition. Bring your old cane rod/s and I'll give you an honest answer if it's worth investing money into and what the cost would be. Free estimates... Get a 20% discount on labor costs if you mention you saw this advertisement here on Pa Fly Fish!!

It's the largest flyfishing show this side of the state and a good way to get to know the fly shop owners and the streams they monitor in their area!!

Hope to see you there!

Canefly :)

Tom :

It's on Sunday March 2

Back