Cabelas Sling Pack

O

outsider

Cabelas has their brand sling pack on sale for $20. Anyone familiar with it? Might buy one for my son.

On one hand it's only twenty bucks... ... the other hand there are similar if not better packs available on ebay for the same price. Just search 'tactical sling pack" or just "sling pack." Lots to choose from.

I saw that sling pack also at Cabelas...I have it in my wish list on there. Its really tempting!

PennKev wrote:
On one hand it's only twenty bucks... ... the other hand there are similar if not better packs available on ebay for the same price. Just search 'tactical sling pack" or just "sling pack." Lots to choose from.

Thanks for the eBay info...I have 2 of them on the way for the price of the Cabelas. Figured one of them I'll like hopefully!

We live within 25 minutes of Cabelas, so we went there today. My son and I liked the sling pack so much that I bought one for him and one for me.

Don't know which one you are referring to but I have the one that can be worn as a lumbar pack or a sling pack. I've had it for 2 years and I have no complaints or desire to replace it. It's a good durable pack, holds more than I take and I like the two pouches for water bottles.

This one:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CABELAS-SLING-PACK/2459264.uts?searchPath=%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FcategoryId%3D734095080%26CQ_search%3Dfishing%2Bsling%2Bpack

Not the same one but I'm pretty sure it will provide years of loyal service.

I geared it up today, holds everything I need. I am pleased with the outcome.

Back