cabelas guidewear waders

Stimey

Stimey

anyone have experience with these waders, need a new pair this year and don't feel like paying up for a new pair of Simms since because of my "weight issue" I have to get them custom made. How's breathability and durability? Thanks in advance

Cabela's Men's Guidewear® Waders with 4MOST DRY-PLUS®

I had an older version of those and they lasted about 5 yrs. Stream/ Beach/ kayak use. I am pretty rough on waders. Breath-ability was decent.

I tried a pair on. If your talking about the new brown ones. They felt a little stiff and I felt as though they weren't very breathable. I have the old ones and like them much better as far as comfort. I do feel that they are very durable but just sacrificed the comfort. Hope this helps.

I have had mine for about 4 years and love them. They have seen pretty good use and have stood up so far. Cabela's has a great warranty too if you keep your receipt to prove when you purchased them. I got mine simply because they came in large-tall and that is something I wanted without getting xl and having them look like a balloon on me.

Thanks all, ordered a pair last night

Back