E

ehille

E. Hille Co LLC

May 25th thru May 28th, 11:00AM until 6:00PM
Genetti Hotel, 2nd floor, Roosevelt Conference Room
details: www.anglersupplyhouse.com
or
email: stonefly@anglersupplyhouse.com

Don't mean to take glory in your misfortune, but if I am making the drive. Whats the discounts going to look like?

And, if you are still on line here, Is ALL of the inventory on sale? On your site, and can access rods, reels, waders, etc. but it isn't clear whether they will be offered at the inventory Sale.

Is there any chance of pre-sale of specfic items?

e-mail you?

Here is the link to the sale page.

http://www.anglersupplyhouse.com/sale.htm

I was in the new location on Friday giving Ken a bit of assistance navigating the world of insurance. All of the inventory was packed up into moving boxes. These items will be set up and displayed on tables in the hotel. There is a ton of stuff that we could not find, for example looking for beads but God only knows where the stuff was. I can say that they have a huge selection of tying thread. I saw some bird feathers, honey bug materials, etc. Not a lot of rods, no reels. Small assortment of lines, good selection of Rio tippets.

Disclaimer: There was stuff stored in another location as well, so there could be more stuff. My guess is if you have ever wanted one of those Richardson style boxes that Hille makes then this would be the perfect opportunity to grab one.

Where is the new location? Is it still in South W'port?

The first day of he sale went well, 20+ stopped by. We are including just about everthing that was in the old store in the sale. Some items are discounted more than others. Fly tying materials are some of the best deals. We have a few waders and boots. If you are concered about finding something specific, email me before you make the trip. As we open boxes and move things around the inventory display changes. After we move out of the conference room at the Genetti the sale will continue at our new location.

and the new location is????

441 William Street
Williamsport, Pa. 17701

In the Genetti Hotel, thanks Jeff

Back