Bucks TU lurker signs up at last

KeviR

KeviR

Hi All,
This is Kevin R from the Bucks County TU chapter. Many of you will recognize me from chapter communications over the last 20+ years.
I have looked at PAFF from time to time but never signed up, since I never felt the need to post.
I am primarily a czech/tightline/contact nympher, but have started to get into the drift boat/headhunter game in the last few years. I have a flycraft and it has opened up a whole new way to approach a river. Not to mention a lot easier on the ankles.
I hope to share what I have found (some) and learn from others (mostly).

Welcome aboard. GG

Hi Kevin welcome to the site. Happy you have some things to offer. Where do you use your drift boat?

I mostly float the Lehigh. But I also have tried the upper D and W Branch and the S Holston and a few rivers in Maine. Looking to try some mid-sized PA waters like Penn's and First Fork when the water is up. I just retired last year, so I have more flexibility than I used to to head out based on conditions. But I also got a covid puppy (Epanieul Breton or French Brittany), so she crimps my style for now. Though the plan is for her to become a co-pilot at some point. She has to settle down a bit before that will happen.

Back