Bucks Bag Bronco

wbranch

wbranch

First generation Bucks Bag "Bronco" pontoon boat. Steel frame, very heavy duty gage vinyl outer pontoon covers. The inner bladders do no leak. Upgraded oar locks and 6' two piece Carlisle oars. Nice storage on top of each pontoon. Selling for $200 firm. Must be picked up at my cabin on the WB Delaware. Pump & PFD included. No storage bag.

Attachments

• Bronco1.jpg
    Bronco1.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 49
Not so firm at $175 & a dozen flies.

Anxious to sell at $150. Check out the Bucks Bag web site. My boat is equivalent to their Southfork or Alpine. $950 - $1050. My boat has a steel frame while newer boats have aluminum frames. Pick up only in Starlight, PA.

Last edited:
I wish I had the room or the need. Thats a good deal. Lived two blocks from Bucks Bags in Boise. Good products. Still own two BB float tubes that are still great after 35 years. Surprised one of the young guys on here hasn't snatched that up.

Will this fit in a short bed of a 1500 pickup when inflated?
I have no idea. I used to strap it to the top of my vehicle with cam straps.

I‘d think it would fit in the back of your truck inflated. If not, let some or all of the air out (which you should do anyway so it doesn’t over inflate in sunshine). What’s it take to pump those tubes manually, 5 min.?

Boat is still available buyer had other family needs.

Boat is sold.

Back